Wednesday, January 15, 2014

100 Days of Happiness: Cupcakes and Twinkles

Hello, friends!

I'm still working on *finding* time to finish up several BELATED #whatsmsgwearing blog posts, but I decided to do something a little different for my blog for the first bit of 2014.  I plan to continue to share my triumphs and tribulations as a runner, teacher, foodie, and lover of all things minions, but -- knowing that the spring is always a particular stressful time, especially at work, because it tends to be a point of transition -- I'm going to add *happiness* to Muddled Clarity.

Have you heard of the #100dayshappy social networking movement?  Several of my friends on Facebook, Twitter, and bloggy-blogs joined the band wagon and have been posting photos or reflections each day (for 100 days, hence the name) and sharing happy moments in their lives.  I decided to do the same -- and am starting with the first day of the Spring 2014 semester.  Here's to 100 days!

Want More?

Day 1: My roommate made delightful rainbow cupcakes AND couldn't wait to share!  I had one to celebrate the end of my first teaching day.  Such bright colors -- how could I not smile?


Day 2:  My fav coffee shop [where I like to simultaneously work and play] has a gazebo-like sitting area adorned with live growing vines and twinkle lights. Looking up at the canopy above my head instantly transforms me to a magical land.





Here's to the rest of the week -- and beyond to all 100 days. 

So, what made you happy today?

Onwards!
~Dirty Diva

2 comments:

  1. New follower here! You had me at "cupcake" - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the madness, Lisa! It was *quite* a delicious rainbow, that cupcake, and I look forward to many happy treats in the future. I run because I adore sweets. ;-)

    ReplyDelete